Air Conditioning Service North Shore
We are a professional air conditioning Company servicing the North Shore. Offering air conditioning installation, repair and service within North Shore.
We centre our services around the client and make every effort to ensure that the client is satisfied. Right from the time you let us know that you are looking for air conditioning installation North Shore, we make it a point to understand the specific need you have and then use our years of experience to provide necessary advice even before we begin the work.
We have experience working with different brands of air conditioners which makes it easy for us to make the right recommendations depending on your air conditioning service North Shore needs.
Full Air Conditioning Service
From $140.00 + GST
When you choose us for your installation jobs, we do not just provide the air conditioning service North Shore, we go on to ensure that the unit continues to work well. We can carry out periodic maintenance work as well as repair. Since we are the ones who installed it, we should be the best choice to maintain and repair it.
Why choose us for air conditioning installation North Shore?
- We are experienced professionals
- We have insurance cover in case of any mishap
- We serve the North Shore area so we can get to you as soon as possible
- We are honest
- Our rates are fair
The best air conditioning services in North Shore.
We believe that honesty is very important in this business and that is why we practice it in every step of our dealings with clients. We will not advise you to install a new unit unless it is necessary and neither will we claim to be able to fix something that we know we cannot. Because, air conditioning installation North Shore requires access to private spaces, we ensure that our team is made up of people who can be trusted to work within your home or office without causing a safety threat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air conditioners work to cool a home using a refrigerant that absorbs and discharges heat. If you consider regular professional air conditioning service in North Shore, you can maintain it in good shape for long.
Here are the steps an AC takes to cool your home.
Step 1: Warm air from your home moves across the air conditioner’s evaporator coils. The refrigerant within the coils absorbs the air’s heat. Refrigerant converts from cool liquid to hot vapour, cooling the air.
Step 2: The vapour travels to the compressor located in the outdoor air conditioner unit. The refrigerant vapour is compressed here, raising temperature and pressure.
Step 3: Refrigerant travels to the condenser where it is condensed into a liquid form again. This causes heat to release, and heat dissipates to the outdoors through the exterior unit’s fins.
Step 4: The refrigerant is now cooled and in a liquid state. It cycles back to the indoor unit, regulated by the expansion device, so the cooling process can continue.
If you have a qualified HVAC technician inspect and conduct air conditioning service in North Shore your air conditioning system, they should check all of the following components:
- Compressor: Monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect fan blade
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Electrical Wiring: Inspect and tighten connections
- Electrical Disconnect Box: Inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Safety Devices: Inspect for proper operation
- Refrigerant: Monitor operating pressures
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Condensate Drain: Flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect indoor coil
- Bearing: Inspect for wear and lubricate
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Thermostat: Test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Blower Motor: Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- The unit’s drain line and drip pan can become damaged or obstructed with algae, preventing moisture from draining. This can result in high indoor humidity or even damage to the unit.
- The unit’s condenser coils can freeze up and prevent cooling. This issue usually occurs either when the filters are dirty, or debris obstructs airflow from the outdoor unit. Another cause can be low refrigerant levels.
- Refrigerant can leak through damaged lines in the system, resulting in less pressure during the cooling process.
If you find any of the issues with your air conditioner, consider schedule time with the technicians who expert in air conditioning repairs in North Shore. Those technicians can clear or repair these components so condensation can again effectively exit the system. They can diagnose the problem and resolve it by deicing the condenser coils. Also, they can detect the source of the leak, repair it and recharge the entire system to ensure the proper amount of refrigerant is added.
Professional Installation Comes With Guarantees
A warranty protects you if anything isn’t working, and you can rest easy knowing that someone else is taking care of the labour. Yes, if anything goes wrong during a do-it-yourself installation, you’re on the hook for the damages it incurs. But professionals are bonded and insured, as well as possessing the experience required to install without a hitch.
Professional Installation Improves Efficiency and Longevity
Countless tiny details go into an installation, including bolts, seals, placement in the space and electrical connections. If these are handled poorly, the air conditioner may still function, but it will lower the unit’s efficiency and place a great deal more strain on it. That will result in repair bills coming sooner and more frequently, as well as lowering the lifetime of the air conditioner as a whole.
Professional Installation Includes Measuring and Sizing
Before air conditioning installation in North Shore, you need to make sure that its power levels match the space it needs to cool. It also needs to be compatible with your existing ductwork and match similar requirements that only a professional can ascertain.
Step 1: Check the thermostat; if it doesn’t display, change the batteries.
Step 2: If there’s still no display after changing the batteries, remove the thermostat from the wall. Check the wires and the voltage.
Step 3: If there’s no voltage, check the fuse box. If no fuses have blown or tripped, reset the switch connected to the AC by turning it on and off.
Step 4: If there’s power but still no display, you might need to replace the thermostat.
Step 5: If the thermostat is working, but the AC isn’t, check the fan to see if the blower has power.
Step 6: A dirty air filter could also prevent airflow. Be sure to replace the old filter with one the same size.
If all else fails, contact the technician for expert repair, or air conditioning maintenance in North Shore.